Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gifts and Gossip

My Dear Jess-turk,

Have you received any boxes yet from Dawn and I or were they "Lost".--in a time traveling loop? "Lost" is on tonight, the show with the movable island. The show is really getting interesting now as it dabbles into quantum physics. I love Jack and "Freckles" but Sawyer is okay. I do hope the boxes of materials arrived safe and sound. More stuff to pile in the desert--or you could find ways to help the locals reduce, reuse and recycle.

Dawn said she misses you and hopes you had a happy Valentines Day. You did exchange Valentine's Day card in your clubs, right? Maybe not. But that was fun when I was in primary school in Pennsylvania and Texas. Hey, I learned to Square Dance in elementary school. Maybe you could teach some Square Dancing to your club students? So much time. So little to do. Keep busy "Popeye" and stay confident. Your shape is perfect regardless what you weigh. I could use a hooka (sp?) pipe, for decorative purposes only, if they are permissable to ship or bring home. Aunt Jenny's mother in law, and Mike's mom died, which was a relief as she had agressive cancer and was in hospice. Charlene was more upset by Hedwig Barnes passing than dad's--but familiarity can breed contempt in a wife.

Love,

Billy--Dawn and the Hondo Pack

PS. You should have received four boxes. If, or when, they arrive we have six more to send you, you foxy Turkwoman. I do find the Turkwomen to have beautiful smiles, complexions and figures, which is no small feat in your part of the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment