Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One year in Turkmenistan!

Hi folks! Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is my one year anniversary! And if you find yourself thinking that it doesn't seem that much time has passed, well, I agree. I'll try to send out a longer email next time I'm around the internet -- I intended to tomorrow because Elliott and I were going to go to Ashgabat to greet the newbies but problems occurred and the newbies will not be coming tomorrow....but eventually, hopefully -- anyway, I squandered my internet time looking for zucchini recipes and I've got to dash. BUT: ONE YEAR IN TURKMENISTAN!!!! One more to go :) Hugs, Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I was supposed to be one of the T-18 newbies. Would you be comfortable telling me what they're telling you? We're all kind of scrambling around here stateside without much information, except that we've been sent home instead of on a place to Turkmenistan. My e-mail is ted at hogeman dot net and I'd appreciate any information you can give me.

    ReplyDelete